Monday, September 24, 2007

Lessons Learned

FUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUK!
Never again will I book flights online. Research them, yes; but never ever NEVER book them online, EVER again. I received a confirmation today for my flight to Mexico City ... confirmation for my flight leaving tomorrow! WHAT?! Seems there was some kind of system snafu when I made the original reservation and because I didn't catch it until today guess who had to pay $100 for changing the reservation PLUS the difference between the costs of the two reservation dates?! I might as well have made the original reservation for first class considering what I've now ended up paying for the *#@&!*# flight.
Pissed
And do you have any idea what some medications costs when you don't have prescription insurance?! Do you have any idea what kinds of hoops you have to jump through to deal with the various drug companies' "I care about you and your medical needs" bullshit programs?! Any idea how many doctors and their offices really want to deal with that shit?!?!
Mad
On top of all that, how does one deal with misunderstandings, friends that give friends the silent treatment, friends who won't deal with problems up front, and all the ridiculous drama that goes along with that? And I'm not talking about the 5th graders, I'm talking about my classmates! Jaysus.
Mad

No comments: