Sunday, November 18, 2007

Whose cuisine reigns supreme?

I think we should have a battle between iron chef St. John and iron chef Bassett; the pantheon of culinary genius in our very lucky family. Hmmmm. Of course I'd have to be a judge, as well as provide color commentary. And oooh! I wanna get to say "Allez cuisine!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Idea! I vote we keep critters off the menu, though.

Grumperini said...

What kind of critters? The only critter used during the critter feast is deer, and it is SCRUMPTIOUS!

Anonymous said...

That's ok then. I was picturing possum, squirl, rabbit, snake...

I can deal with deer I guess.

Anonymous said...

Don't you remember that groundhog we had a few years back? It was great. Tasted just like osso bucco.

Anonymous said...

Hell, I think "Challenge Critter" is a worthy idea... "Alez Road Kill!"

I'll do what I can from producing anything too off-the-hook, like deer's blood ice cream, or Rabbit Brain custard... I'm not Morimoto, after all!

Grumperini said...

Yeah, Morimoto WOULD do that. And I wasn't a fan of that particular osso bucco... even if it wasn't real groundhog... HA!

Challenge critter is a good idea... however I think Brother would have an edge. Maybe something a little more neutral. Like... challenge basil.