Maturity SUCKS
Any idea how hard it is to not up and go to Kansas City, MO for Garth's 9 shows November 5 - November 14?!?! If I was still at FM I'd have my flight and hotel and tickets reserved and paid for already! DAMN IT!
Es mejor morir a pie que vivir arrodillado. It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Emiliano Zapata
Any idea how hard it is to not up and go to Kansas City, MO for Garth's 9 shows November 5 - November 14?!?! If I was still at FM I'd have my flight and hotel and tickets reserved and paid for already! DAMN IT!
Posted by
Grumperini
at
3:39 PM
3 comments:
It is so tempting....but those darned kids keep getting in the way!! Just know that I will be missing it, too:-)
BTW, last night I bought tix for Amanda and me to see the Nov 14th show at a local theatre. As close as we can get!!
I might have to do that too!! I forgot he was broadcasting like that... Thanks for the idea!!!
Post a Comment