I HATE hate hate hate hate fire alarms
The fuhuhuhuhuhuhking things keep going off for no fuhuhuhuhuhking reason, I don't know how to change them, and they drive me nuts. ESPECIALLY those fuhuhuhuhuhking ones that are connected electrically.
So I took my hammer to it. Smashed it to bits. Killed it. Terminated. Sometimes it's not a matter of being smarter, it's a matter of having the right tools.
7 comments:
ROFLMAO!! been there, done that!! Did you hear about the woman who got so frustrated with Cox cable that she took her hammer to their office and did her own destruction~ I believe she is 75 yrs old!! LOL!!
You could also have tried moving the alarm a little farther away from the kitchen.
Girl.... you have issues.
See? Colleen is with me!
It's not a matter of "too close to the kitchen." I wasn't cooking. And again, they're tied into the electrical and therefore kinda permanently placed.
Sometimes, something just needs killing.
And laugh all you want, ex-husband, but you're gonna have to replace it when you get here! HA HA HA
ooo...*snap*
Well ex-wife, they can be removed and unplugged from the electrical (or at least the one's I've run accross.)
And we'll see about what the replacement options are... assuming you don't burst into flame before Thanksgiving. ;-)
haha! I can actually see you with a hammer killing that poor thing! That's why i love ya!
Post a Comment